Featured Post

Fleshing Out the Faction: Sharkey's Rogues (and The Chief's Ruffians)

Hey Reader! Welcome back to the blog! Having recently run Sharkey's Rogues at our 2024 Spring Zephyr Tournament , I've been thinking...

Monday, February 14, 2011

The magic of a little creativity

Since I was very young, I lived in two worlds: one was the world that was - everything around me as it should be and as it is. But occasionally, another world would be open to me - a world which usually extended only to the borders of my room, but allowed for me to create in my own way. Whether it was through lego creations or building out of cardboard, the creative life allowed me to meet an inner need...a need that all humans possess.

Man is a creative being. Though some may disagree as to his origins, it is clear that man is not only capable of being creative with his work (art, design, construction, etc.), but he also needs such creative exercises in order to obtain a sense of fulfillment. This blogspot will explore some of the creative movements I have, whether literary or recreational fun. If you should choose to enter my world of imagination, you must do so with the understanding that this is a playground for the imagination, and therefore what is written is presented as a thought in progress, not a completed work.

Tiberius

1 comment:

  1. Awesome thoughts, Tiberius. I look forward to seeing more of this world,

    Watching the stars,

    Centaur

    "I watch the stars, for it is mine to watch, as it is your's, Badger, to remember." -- Glenstorm

    ReplyDelete